What is Rocky Top Recovery?
Rocky Top Recovery provides Christ-centered support for addiction, hurts, habits and hang-ups. Together we fellowship, grow, and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives. We provide a safe environment to share honestly with others walking a similar journey.
You can always expect a challenging message from a variety of engaging speakers. Following our corporate time together, we provide a time for you to take your journey and recovery to the next level in small groups.
What Help Does RTR Provide?
- Chemical Dependency Share Groups.
- Open share groups are designed to provide an outlet of support. In the group meetings participants are invited to share where they are; their story, their thoughts, feelings, actions. The format of the group is not intended to “fix” anyone, only Jesus can do that. Anonymity and confidentiality are key requirements in an open share group. The groups provide a venue of support as individuals gather with people who are struggling just like us, some perhaps, with the same struggles.
- 12 Step Chemical Dependency.
- A HUNGER FOR HEALING faith based 12 steps lead us towards healing through spiritual disciplines such as surrendering to God’s care, acknowledging our shortcomings, reconciling ourselves to God and others, using prayer as a daily tool, and giving back what has so freely been given to us. The 12 steps are not limited to those who struggle with chemical addiction. Anyone hungry for a deeper relationship with God finds hope and healing in the spiritual practices of the 12 steps.
- 12 Steps With Jesus
- When we give ourselves wholly to Christ, He will fill us wholly, replacing the hollowness that results in addictions. In 12 practical steps, Pastor Williams reveals how to achieve spiritual fulfillment in Christ, discover freedom from addiction and embrace the abundant life that God promises to all of His followers.
- Life’s Healing Choices
- LIFE HAPPENS. “Happiness” and “Healing” are yours for the choosing. We’ve all been hurt by other people, we’ve hurt ourselves, and we’ve hurt others. And as a result, every single one of us ends up with some sort of “hurt,” “hang-up,” or “habit.” But the question we all face is, “Where do we go from here?” “Life’s Healing Choices” offers freedom from our hurts, hang-ups, and habits through eight healing choices that promise true happiness and life transformation. Using the
Where Do We Meet?
Rocky Top Recovery meetings take place in the Family Life Center of Main Street Baptist Church in Rocky Top, TN. The church is located at the corner of Main and Fourth Streets across from Sun Trust Bank. The entrance to the family life center is at the corner of Church Ave. and Third street facing Lake City Elementary School.
What Time Do We Meet?
You may attend any or all parts of our time together on Thursday nights.
6:00 PM Dinner & Fellowship – A great time to decompress from your day and catch up with old and new friends.
6:30 PM Worship & Message – A time of praise to God for what He is doing in our lives followed by a challenging and uplifting message from an RTR leader or other guest speaker.
7:15 PM Small Group Time – A time to gather with others that are seeking growth and healing in a number of specific areas.
Follow Us On Facebook @RockyTopTNRecovery