What is Rocky Top Recovery?
Rocky Top Recovery provides Christ-centered support for addiction, hurts, habits & hang-ups. Together we fellowship, grow, and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives. We provide a safe environment to share honestly with others walking a similar journey.
You can always expect a challenging message from a variety of engaging speakers. Following our corporate time together, we provide a time for you to take your journey and recovery to the next level in small groups. Groups include Chemical Dependency; 12 Step Recovery; Family Recovery Support, and a variety of Growth Groups.
What Support Do We Offer?
- Chemical Dependency Share Group for Men
- Chemical Dependency Share Group for Women
- Open share groups are designed to provide an outlet of support. In the group meetings participants are invited share where they are; their story, their thoughts, feelings, actions. The format of the group is not intended to “fix” anyone, only Jesus can do that. Anonymity and confidentiality are key requirements in an open share group. The groups provide a venue of support as individuals gather with people who are struggling just like us, some perhaps, with the same struggles.
- 12 Step Chemical Dependency for Men.
- 12 Step Chemical Dependency for Women.
- We all hunger for healing. The 12 Steps lead us towards healing through spiritual disciplines such as surrendering to God’s care, acknowledging our shortcomings, reconciling ourselves to God and others, using prayer as a daily tool, and giving back what has so freely been given to us. The 12 steps are not limited to those who struggle with chemical addiction. Anyone hungry for a deeper relationship with God finds hope and healing in the spiritual practices of the 12 steps.
- Praying For Your Addicted Loved One For Family Members
- Life’s Healing Choices
Where Do We Meet?
Rocky Top Recovery meetings take place in the Family Life Center of Main Street Baptist Church in Rocky Top, TN. The church is located at the corner of Main and Fourth Streets across from Sun Trust Bank. The entrance to the family life center is at the corner of Church Ave. and Third street facing Lake City Elementary School.
What Time Do We Meet?
You may attend any or all parts of our meeting.
6:00 PM Dinner & Fellowship – A great time to decompress from your day and catch up with old and new friends.
6:30 PM Worship & Message – A time of praise to God for what He is doing in our lives followed by a challenging and uplifting message from our Recovery leadership, or other guest speaker.
7:00 PM Small Group Time – A time to gather with others that are seeking growth and healing in a number of specific areas.
Follow Us On Facebook: